Tuesday, March 29, 2011

5 things I'm loving this week...

1. Tea time.
I'm taking more time for tea breaks these days...Strawberry Cream Green Tea from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is my new favorite..mmmmmmmm :) 

2. Sunny skies.
It's finally starting to warm up around here after a couple weeks of ugly rainy weather...Welcome back sun, we've missed you.
3. New projects.
These are hand made mason jar pin cushions. I think I'm gonna have to try to make these.. so, so cute.

 4. Dotted leggings. 
These velvet dotted leggings from Nümph are pretty amazing.
5. The new Fuji Instax Mini 50s Instant Camera in Piano Black.
I have the Instax Mini 7s in Chocolate which I looooove... but I think he might need a new friend. A slimmer, smarter, shinier friend..
 Source: 1.  2.  3.  4.  5.

No comments:

Post a Comment