Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Still Here

Well, well, well... It's been waaay too long since my last post. Not sure what happened. I guess I've just been busy..? Let's see.. Holidays came and went. They were great and busy as always. The Renegade Craft Holiday Fair was so much fun!


I was also training for the Surf City Half Marathon which just passed this weekend. I have to say I am very proud of myself for setting a goal to run the entire 13.1 miles without stoping and actually did it! I finished in 2 hours and 18 minutes. I had so much fun with my girls, Lauren and Alicia and I am all ready starting to think about my next half marathon. :)


I know it's only February, but i think this year will be the year of changes... I can all ready tell. Hoping these changes will be for the better. Here's to a healthy, happy, new year!

1 comment: